Welcome to the FreeFrom Food Awards.
To qualify to enter the awards:
- To qualify for entry to the FreeFrom Food Awards, all entries must be free of at least one of the main major allergens – wheat/gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, soya, sulphites etc.
- All entries must be available nationwide either in retail or by mail order by the 1st March 2019.
- All entries submitted for judging must be products on sale to the public and not pre-production samples.
- £175 + VAT per product if you have more than 3 employees
- £99 + VAT per product if you have 3 or fewer employees
- £25 + VAT per product to enter Start Up category (the product must also have been entered in a main category to qualify for the Start Up category)
- 10% discount on fully completed entry forms received before 31st October 2019. The discount will be applied automatically.
- Entering the awards entitles each entering brand to one free ticket to the awards presentation party in March 2019
How to enter:
- Please read the rules of the awards first. It is a condition of entry that all entrants will be bound by these rules. If you have any queries, please contact us.
- Then choose the category/categories that you wish to enter – see here.
(If you wish to view a sample of the product entry form you can do so here.
NB This does not need to be filled in when you enter – we will send you a form after we receive your entry.)
- Fill in the number of categories that you wish to enter and make payment – see below. The system will generate a receipt for you and will notify us that payment has been made.
(Online payment is by credit/debit card. We encourage you to use the online payments system but, If you are unable to do so, please email accounts about alternative entry methods.)
- Once we receive notification that you have entered and paid, we will email you product entry forms for each of the products entered with instructions as to how to fill them in.
- We will send you an ‘entrant’ logo for you to use on your site and in your social media posts.
- We will ‘welcome’ you on our Facebooks and Twitter accounts. Please be sure to ‘share’, ‘like’ and RT so as to generate the maximum coverage for your entry
- In due course we will tell you what samples we will need, when we will need them, where they should be delivered to, and how they should be delivered. Samples will need to arrive mid-January 2019. Details will be emailed after entry closes on 9th December. DO NOT SEND SAMPLES NOW.
Full Price Entries – Companies with over 3 employees – £175.00 – Click here
Reduced Price Entries – Companies with 3 or fewer employees – £99.00 – Click here.
Start Ups (the product must also have been entered in a main category to qualify for the Start Up category) – £25.00 Click here.
Shopping cart Instructions:
After selecting the number of entries you want, click ‘Checkout’. You can register or check out as a guest. If you register, your information stays on our system and you won’t have to do it again on future visits.
Once you have filled in the required details the system performs its magic. If you are entering from the UK, 20% VAT will be applied automatically. If you are entering from any other EU country, VAT will not be added but you will be asked for your VAT number. We need this to comply with EU tax law. If you are entering from outside the EU you will just pay the entry fee. Click ‘continue’ to go to the SagePay payment page. Enter your credit card details – Visa or Mastercard accepted. When payment is complete you will be emailed a receipt including a printable pdf.
The system has been thoroughly tested, but technology sometimes does unexpected things, in which case click this link and we will sort it!